May 10, 2008

Holland Suprise

Yesterday I got a package in the mail from my Mom-in-law. When all her kids & grandkids were/are born she orders a plaque from Holland. I had kind of forgotten about them until I got this great suprise/Mother's Day gift in the mail:


It's a bit hard to read but it has a calendar on the wall with the date he was born, the clock has the time he was born, then a little sign hanging off of the baby/blanket has his weight. At the bottom it has his name and where he was born.

I was so excited when I saw it! It is so special to us. Thanks Mom & Dad!

3 comments:

mtvantol said...

Just click on the picture and it becomes big enough to read. Glad you like it, Jen. Love mom van Tol

paige said...

That is really neat. i love it! it'll be cool when you have 12 of these hanging on your wall. heh heh.

kelly ens said...

that is so beautiful!!! what a precious memory.