


On the way home we drove out to check one of our fields that Brian is farming. It's doing really well and are praying that it stays that way. Every year we take a picture together in one of our fields, so here is the 2008 version:
This past week we've been busy painting our basement. The other night we finished all the ceilings and hung the lights. Then last night we painted the family room. It's a light sage color and we are pretty pleased with how it turned out. 

Today I want to get the halls/laundry area done then it's just touch-ups after that! I can't wait until we can finally put everything in it's spot - the mess and unorder is starting to affect the rest of the house so I'm ready for a good clean. Here is our spare room (aka: storage room) right now....and for some reason was always need something that is in the far corner!
3 comments:
i love the picture of you two in the field - it's awesome!
the basement is looking great too; i like the color choice you made. And i so am with you on the need for clutter to get organized and space made for all those things that need spaces. Yay!
I really like the color you picked for the basement. It looks great!
I love the pic of you and Brian in the field. What a cool picture. I have it as my background on both computers now.
Post a Comment