First, here's the proof of the belly:
Now, lets learn how the baby is growing. He/she is about 5 1/2 - 6 inches long; weighing in at 6-7 ounces. Nice!The baby kicked my hand the other night (*I think*) which was awesome! Sometimes this pregnancy seems to be going by faster then last time - but some weeks seem to go by pretty slow. But considering I'm almost 1/2 way done - that's pretty cool!
Hmmm, I don't know if a hairy sweet potato is the best vegetable to compare the baby to. I guess it is pretty SWEET tho! And I don't mind sweet potatoes.So, during my pregnancy with Brennan, instead of saying "the baby" or "it" we joined our names together and called the baby 'Bren' (which is obviously where we got his name from). Anyways, I've been missing that this time and am getting tired of using those names. So, I would LOVE suggestions about a name for this baby. So far 'Marly' (this time a combination of our middle names Mark and Lynn) has been offered by the baby's Oma. It's #1 in the running but we would like some more ideas.
5 comments:
How about "Lark" - still a combination of "L"ynn and M"ark"?
Cheesy... sorry... ha ha!
I'm SO excited for you - what a sweet little potato..er..baby you have there!
Oh, man, I should just stop now...
i love marly!!! Then next time, baby could be vanott! hehe.. i think baby's oma is smart :)
You need a WRAP skirt!!! i loved mine!! You also need a big baggy sundress. AND, you need a blizzard.
oooh, I like Blizzards!...
Yay!!! You look great, Jen!!
Marly sounds a little girly (sorry mom) - what about Marlynn. Sounds a little wizardy (smart). but I do like Lark as well Melissa.
Post a Comment