July 07, 2008

Bump?

Well, I am starting to feel a bit of a bump when I'm lying down now (instead of just feeling full). This past week I've really noticed a growth spurt - the scale says it too. I still just look a little chubby but a bit more noticeably pregnant at night. Every week I put an item or two of clothing in the 'too small' box so things are progressing :)
I had another Dr's appt last week and everything looked good again! Littles heart was beating at 138-140bpm and I'm measuring almost at my belly button (I guess at 20 wks you're supposed to measure at the belly button). My iron result came back and it was just under normal so he wasn't too worried. I'm not feeling so tired anymore so that's a blessing. I feel quite great actually. I'm starting to feel a bit of back/hip soreness but am so thankful it has held off this long.
The baby is starting to move and kick a bit more noticeably now. I'm feeling them right now even :) I love it!
Last night I was looking up baby names. I think our #1 picks are the same from last time but it's still fun to look.
Our 18-20 week ultrasound is booked for the end of this month. I'm mostly excited - fear sometimes likes to sneak it's way in but I'm usually able (with God's help) to make it stop before it gets to big. I ordered a pregnancy devotional from Amazon a month or so ago and have been REALLY enjoying it. It's not too deep but not too fluffy either. It is a good balance and every day it seems to speak to me.
Well, I better get busy...

1 comment:

paige said...

Jen!!!! Don't look now, but your ticker is below 160!!! aieee!!