Yesterday we were invited over to our friends house for supper. Their house is about a 2 minute drive from the cemetery so I stopped there on my way. Brian and I were in separate vehicles, coming from separate directions and were planning on meeting at our friends place. I was walking around the cemetery looking for the big bouquet of dried flowers that were on Brennan's grave from his funeral (never did find them) when Brian pulled up. I guess he figured I would be there. It's the first time we have been back to the grave together. So we walked around the cemetery again visiting our friends grave and also talking about Brennan and his grave.

One of these days we will go to the funeral home and get his headstone picked out/made. After that's in I want to plant a little shrub or some sort to plant. His teddy bear (which doubles as his headstone for now) was covered in mud and is starting to look faded - but I'm so thankful that no animals have decided to eat him or make their home out of him. I cleaned him off and put some flowers from our garden on his grave which made it look better.

I love that teddy bear. He's so cute & fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment