On holidays in BC at 22 weeks:
The only thing is....I'm gaining weight. So far (at 22.5 weeks) I've gained the same amount of weight as I did my ENTIRE pregnancy with Brennan! Now, it is only 13.5 lbs which is prefectly where I should be for weight gain - but just comparing it to last time I feel it's SO much more. I know a month or two ago I was concerned that I wasn't gaining enough, but ever since that I've gained a pound (or more) every week. And I guess just to make myself feel better I was 5 lbs under my regular weight when I started (I'm thinking I just gained it back after having/losing Brennan) AND according to the ultrasound the baby is a week bigger then Brennan was for dates.....kinda makes me feel better....but I'm still not convinced....I guess I'm off to exercise :)
4 comments:
You look great, Jen! You can tell you are pregnant! :) We are excited for you guys.
Jen, you are so beautiful in this picture.
Eat another blizzard :)
You are so sweet and encouraging. Don't worry about losing your weight. I know you will!
j, writing this a whole year later... weren't those pounds worth it? hehe. i'm up 12 lbs at 19 weeks, so i still gotcha beat!!!!
Post a Comment