August 20, 2008

Kicks & Bumps

This morning I'm watching my belly roll & pop out. I love that the baby is now strong enough to do that. Definately making it's presence known. The other day someone asked if the baby was moving lots (I said yes), then she asked if that scares me. I thought for a while and said 'not really'. It's kind of a 50/50 thing. Feeling the baby move is such an awesome feeling and I treasure every poke & roll because it's a sign of life....but it's the rolling that got us into trouble last time... You would think it would automatically create fear in my life. I admit at times it does but God is so good and he is answering many peoples prayers. This past year I have really felt the power of prayer. When we lost Brennan it was SO obvious, and again during this pregnancy it is what I know is helping us through. So for the many prayer warriors out there ~ I THANK you!

1 comment:

paige said...

Now that i have Gage, i can hardly even believe i struggled so hard during his pregnancy with fear. i love that you are so filled with gratitude. We have so much to be grateful for. i wished so badly (even during his pregnancy) that i could just be released from the fear & just be free to enjoy the experience... These are precious days, Jen. God has been so good & generous & faithful. What a good Father we have...
Love you sweetie.