I don't get it. We have a family of Jehovah Witness' 2 doors down but they have never stopped by. But a lady from out of town just dropped off a pamphlet. I thought maybe they had their 'areas/zones'.
I guess maybe they are more like us... you can have a best friend that is a Christian but never talks to you about God - but some stranger in the park tells you all about His love and forgiveness... I guess it's just a reminder to be a Christian to everyone and in everything you do. Just show God's love.
I'm glad she didn't start up a big conversation tho :) I sometimes want to argue but never know what to say. I guess that's not very Christian like either - next time I should invite them in (*out of the cold!*) and have coffee with them...
Are they allowed to drink coffee?
Oh man, I have a lot to learn...
1 comment:
Ha ha! That's funny... Mormons can't drink coffee, but JW's can.
i invited a jw in & other Christians tsk tsk'd me because of that verse in the bible (2 john 1:10) about not welcoming into your home false prophets? Anyway, it was interesting... She kept coming back, every week or 2 weeks, bringing more & more people with her every time. Sometimes several people would sit in their car outside. i found it a little much after awhile. That ended when we moved to Calgary. & We haven't had any since moving here (just mormons...)
i think it's worth it to do a little research & know where the differences lie...
Post a Comment