'Red' the old farm cat came for a walk with us:
Visiting the old dating truck:
Saturday - - our neice Rebekah turned 2! We went swimming then had birthday pizza and cake at Pizza Hut. We actually didn't go swimming (party poopers, but we went and watched). It was a fairly nice day so we went for a walk around the 'lake' then met up with everyone for supper. Rebekah the birthday girl:
Saturday afternoon stroll:
Snack break:
Blowing out the candles:
Sunday - - In the morning we had a little Easter egg hunt for Kellan. Don't tell him I ate his candy! :) Then we were involved in the Easter Sunday morning service so went early to practice. After church we went to my parents for a yummy Easter dinner with my brother & his family and my uncle Robert. Found it!
Yummy!
Cousins:
Monday - - I drove up to visit my friend Melissa! She's due in less then 2 weeks so it was good to chat with her and get caught up. Of course our chats consisted mostly of babies and pregnancy - but they were good chats! THANKS Mel for the great day!
Tuesday - - not too much on the agenda but was full of cleaning up from the few days before and preparing for the day after
Wednesday - - We led the singing at a funeral for a young husband/father. The service was really nice and our music went pretty well. We also did a special number which I think went ok. The 600 people staring at me was a little intimidating but I'm glad I had a piano to hide behind for the most part :)
Thursday - - Kellan had a checkup at the health unit and also got his 4 month shots. The nurse weighed him since they are a bit more accurate then the Dr he's actually around the 25th percentile for height and weight.
Kellan has now dropped himself down to 4 BIG feeds a day and a solid 12 hour stretch at night. I'm worried about my milk supply and his growth so I fed him extra last night. He wasn't too excited about it but ate anyways - then he proceeded to sleep in longer this AM. I guess I'll go back to the 4 feeds. He's super content and lets me know when he's hungry. He's obviously getting enough if he is sleeping so good. Weird. Funny that this is an issue.....usually it's the other way around! He's starting to watch us eat now. I don't plan on starting him on solids for at least another month, but it's neat to watch him figure things out.
The other day K was trying to roll over onto his tummy. He has a long neck and can contort himself into positions that look quite uncomfortable. Here's the latest: Oh, and I'm going to be an auntie again, for the 5th time! Any guesses?!?
5 comments:
i think your stretchy-neck son is going to grow up to be a contortionist! :)
as for being an auntie...if it's on Brian's side, i would guess it could only be Vanessa, but i haven't heard anything yet. so...it must be on your side?
That is the funniest video ever! So cute!
& about his feeds - i bet your body is making nice fatty milk that just holds him over better till his next feed. My milk can be such different consistencies depending on the child & their age.
Beautiful pics, jen. You are really good at that... i should get you to take some shots of my crew sometime... i love the one of you & Kellan from the side. Did Brian take that one?
must be one of your brothers' wives.
LOL...It's not me :)
I know who it is! I know who it is!! :)
I love the video - TOO funny!! That shoulder just gets in the way, doesn't it? I LOVE watching naked (or mostly naked) babies try to do new stuff - it's just SO stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment