The winter was so great. I like when Brian has regular 9-5 hours and can take a day off to run errands with me.
I'm excited for spring too tho. Kellan and I are going to be going for LOTS of walks!
This past weekend can be summed up in 2 words.....Wedding Showers.
Saturday there was a community shower for my friend, then on sunday our church put on one for the couple too.
Saturday's shower in pictures:


I organized/planned the church shower and it turned out really well. I delegated all the up front jobs so after we decorated in the morning I could sit back, relax and enjoy it!

Less then 3 weeks away until their big day - and we still haven't got our bridesmaid dresses! Eeek!And in more really non-exciting news, I figured out something. My milk supply TOTALLY suffers when I exercise! My assumptions of a growth spurt then a round of trial & error came to the conclusion. Poor little gaff - I was starving the little guy. So, I guess the 'shredding' will be put on hold with fresh air and a stroller put in it's place.
Kellan turned 4 months last week. Here's the blanket shot:

Brian and I were talking last night as we were out for a walk about being prepared for each stage of life our kids enter into. Meaning we would educate ourselves for things to come so we at least have a heads up. So, that would mean I should be reading toddler books now. Any recommendations?We also chatted about working on our 'language'. We're not super swearers or anything, but we want to cut out words that sound horrible coming out of a 2 year old. And what gives us the freedom to say them anyways if they shouldn't be?
Well, I'm itching for a walk!
5 comments:
Enjoy your walk! Kellen is such a cute little fellow and such a contented baby - amazing!
i have a hard time coming up with titles too :)
so the milk supply thing...yeah, i had that too, but Ezra was already losing interest when i started shredding. for myself, I didn't want to do hard core exercise when i was nursing, because i knew it would affect my milk. sorry you had to find it out the hard way though :( but walks are SOOOO good, especially in spring, i'm sure you'll enjoy them while holding off on the shredding (in some ways, i wish i still had the breastfeeding 'excuse'! :)
kellan is cute as ever - love the blanket shot (i wish Ezra would lay so still to snag a good one)
I had to laugh about the language thing. Our 3 year old says, "For crying out loud!" for a lot of things because that has been my substitute.
:)
Have you tried taking Fenugreek for your milk? I started out taking a few a day, but have cut back to only one. It helps boost your supply. I had a friend whose doctor had her on 4/3 times a day when she was working out so heavily. Just thought I'd let you know.
I get it at GNC or a health food store.
I love Kellan's shirt, that is really cute! Dan and I were just having the same discussion last night about the 'language' thing, that is really funny! :)
Post a Comment