April 14, 2009

Thoughts on a rainy day

~ I love how I continue to see glimpses of you in your older brother as he grows and changes
~ I want to sing 'Jesus Loves Me' at Kellan's dedication just like we did at yours
~ Kellan often grabs my necklace when he's nursing...kinda like he is holding your hand

~ I'm excited to see spring come, that means your headstone should be here soon
~ tomorrow we are singing a song at a funeral that is kind of our theme song from when you were born...
He IS the Everlasting God

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is just the sweetest little picture EVER!!

paige said...

ohhhh, jen... i still can't sing that song without thinking of Brennan. i have a matching pic - with Gagey's little hand on my necklace. Yours is so much better...

kelly ens said...

that is such a sweet picture - and sweet imagery you've put to it.