Yesterday I stopped by to "see Brennan" and to my suprise and joy they had installed his headstone. It's beautiful. It's perfect.
7 comments:
Hannah
said...
It is perfect.
I remember feeling so...happy? satisfied? pleased?...to see Tabitha's stone for the first time. It was strange--so overwhelmingly sad to be standing by my baby's grave, yet there was some other feeling too when we saw her stone in place. Joy? I don't know what it was, but it wasn't all bad.
I totally agree Hannah. To actually have buried a child is unbelievable but to see the stone in place was nice. I do think it was joy...the kind that comes from God.
It's like their existence is proven and forever marked. And it shows they were REAL babies who REALLY died and are really, really important. So glad you had joy from it, Jen.
i agree, Jen - you & brian did such a thoughtful job of picking out & designing this stone... Beautiful job, mama. i cannot get over his little feet - such a tangible reminder of his sweet little self. That is my favourite part.
7 comments:
It is perfect.
I remember feeling so...happy? satisfied? pleased?...to see Tabitha's stone for the first time. It was strange--so overwhelmingly sad to be standing by my baby's grave, yet there was some other feeling too when we saw her stone in place. Joy? I don't know what it was, but it wasn't all bad.
I totally agree Hannah. To actually have buried a child is unbelievable but to see the stone in place was nice. I do think it was joy...the kind that comes from God.
It's like their existence is proven and forever marked. And it shows they were REAL babies who REALLY died and are really, really important.
So glad you had joy from it, Jen.
And they didn't phone to tell you??
It's beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Lovely, in a sad sort of way! Glad you are pleased.
So perfect for your little Brennan Jen. You are a good mama. -j
i agree, Jen - you & brian did such a thoughtful job of picking out & designing this stone... Beautiful job, mama. i cannot get over his little feet - such a tangible reminder of his sweet little self. That is my favourite part.
Post a Comment