Kellan is growing up in front of our eyes!! It seems like this last month has just went by so fast and everyday it seems like everyday he is doing something new. Yesterday I went through all his clothes...once again taking all the too small ones and replacing them with the bigger ones. As I am typing I am listening to the little voice yell out for his momma while he is supposed to be napping. I can picture his little eyes peering out over the top of the crib rail with his little hands hanging on. His cute fluffy light brown hair all over the place and his ever so precious face....how am I supposed to walk away from that?!?
---pause to re-lay little boy down and remind him it's nap time---
Yep, just as I suspected. Those eyes get me every time :)
So, that is our new adventure - pulling himself up to stand. He's done it once or twice a day for the last week or so, but yesterday I'm sure he did it 30+ times. BUSY BOY! He is even starting to cruise along the furniture. He's just figuring his legs have to move with his arms when reaching for something on the coffee table. As skinny as they are - he has some tough legs!
Brian has been working looong hours. My 'love language' is TIME so it's not so fun :( But my Mom watched Kellan every once-in-a-while while I go and ride around with him. He left early this morning after getting in late last night. He's going to be late again tonight...and for the rest of the month....BOOO!
1 comment:
go kellan go! :) it must be hard to resist that face!!!
sucky about Brian's long hours - even though you know it has to be done, still no fun :( (hey, that rhymed!)
Post a Comment