November 16, 2009

A belated & long awaited gift

A year and a half ago I wanted to get Brian a teddy bear for his first Father's Day.
[What guy doesn't want a cute & cuddly teddy bear to say how much of a man he is? ;)]
This particular teddy bear was the one that was given to Brennan the day we dedicated him to God. Ever since then I've always wanted that same teddy bear in our home. (...hmmm now that I write that, maybe the gift was more for me then Brian...)

Anyways, the florist that Brennan's teddy bear was bought at, said that she would order us one in. Well, almost 2 years later and she still hasn't come through.
But this past week as I was walking through Toys R' Us I stopped at the teddy bear section just to see if they happen to have *the* teddy bear. And they did!
So, without hesitation and without looking at the price tag I bought it.


Happy last years Father's Day Bri!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it.

kelly ens said...

that is so wonderful! i'm glad you found it.