
So our trip last week was a success. I am 95% done Christmas shopping! I just need 2 more stocking stuffers but those will be easy to find. Woohoo! Can't wait to wrap them - probably one of my favorite 'jobs'. I'll wrap your gifts for you if you'd like - maybe I should start a business?... We stayed at 2 different hotels while we were there - kind of a pain when Kellan needed to nap and had no room to go to - but he did fine and rested when I put him in my carrier while I shopped. Before we left for home on Thursday evening we went swimming. We wanted to go the evening before with my brother & his family but it closed early because of Remembrance Day. It took a while for Kellan to get used to the water and enjoy it but at the end he was splasing and loving it.

Brian said we might get to put up our Christmas tree/decorations this weekend! His family is having an early Christmas this year (we are flying out to Vancouver Dec 8th-14th) so we will bump up the celebrations a few weeks.

I'm trying to upload a video but it is not working - BOOOO!
5 comments:
Kellan looks so serious in all the pictures. I cant wait to see him (and you and Brian of course:)!
If that were my kid, there would be a puddle on the carpet in front of him.. hehe.
Ya he's not too smiley in these pics.
And the puddle came shortly after that :)
cute nakey picture :)
where did you go swimming??? I LOVE how empty the pool looks!!! I think *I* would even put on a swimsuit!! lol
Post a Comment