Finally! I get a day to breathe!
I've basically lived at the hospital the past 7 days. My paycheck will thank me for it later but it was rough going while it lasted.
Today we plan on relaxing :) Time to enjoy cuddles and playtime with my little boy. Kellan has his 1 year Dr's appt this afternoon so that on the schedule and my fridge is bare but other then that our day is wide open.
I was up early this morning with my head whirling about plans....HOUSE plans that is! We've been realizing that our cozy little 2 bedroom home will probably be outgrown in the next couple years - if our family planning goes 'as planned'. So, we thought instead of looking for a bigger house we would make this one bigger! A builder/contractor came over last night to look over and talk plans/design. He gave us some ideas and so now we have to figure out the layout, etc. We are hoping to add a dining room, an entry way, 2 extra bedrooms (one will be pretty tiny), and an ensuite. He said he would be able to start this summer so we're pretty excited!
Kellan is loving this walking thing. He's probably walking 75% of the time and crawling the rest. I've lost count of how many steps in a row he's taken - last I got was 32 and that was a few days ago.
Sorry this video is so dark.
4 comments:
Enjoy your quieter day today! That will be exciting planning an addition to your house!
Love the video of Kellan! He is getting so big and is as cute as ever! I am a little jealous of your house planning, but that will definately be exciting to plan and then see all the changes take place!
He's doing great with his new-found walking skills. House plans sound like fun...it's great to dream and then see it become a reality! I'll be looking forward to seeing the progress!
ooh, a house addition - exciting!
fantastic video of Kellan...he's getting very good at walking!
Post a Comment