I don't know how anyone can blog everyday (or even weekly!)....kudos to you who do.
Life has kinda been in upheaval around here. We're doing and thinking about lots and look forward to when life can get back to normal....or a new normal - which probably won't be happening until baby gets settled into this new world....and maybe not then either :S
Life is a rollercoaster isn't it?
Yesterday the 3 of us went to the 'small city' and crossed off some things on our 'to-do' list. We both had eye appts (picked out a pair of new glasses for B, and was told I should get glasses!?! [never did tho]) and we also had an appt with our accountant about income tax (we are now done our part! Woohoo! So glad someone smart can figure out our really confusing paperwork).
It was a beautiful day yesterday. We went for a walk before supper and it was so nice to get fresh air without freezing!
I hear a little boy chattering away in his crib this morning. He's really figuring out his new language skills. He still has about 10 (english) words but about 200 in his own babbling language. He'll take a book off the shelf, open it up, and 'read' himself the story out loud - so cute!
Last night I opened up the maternity clothes box. Gulp. Yep, I'm there. I had been wearing a white t-shirt all day that I would have to pull down every minute or two, since it wouldn't just stay put around my expanding belly. Still wearing my normal jeans tho so I'm happy about that!
Babe is currently doing his/her kickboxing workout for the day. My favorite part of the day :)
Sorry this is random - gotta run!
1 comment:
How amazing to still be in your regular jeans at 19 weeks! Way to go!
Post a Comment