March 24, 2010

Sleepless night

I was scared for you last night baby.
Being woken up in the middle of the night feeling like my belly was holding a heavy weight.
It felt lifeless.
Feeling a 10 inch long lump on my right lower side that wouldn't budge with any coaxing or nudging from momma.
That was a long hour that I sat there willing for you to move.
You wouldn't believe the relief that washed over me when I finally felt that little kick.
That fear hits too close for me.
It was probably an irrational fear and not resting in my heavenly Father got the worst of me....
I guess you were just having a really good sleep. I'm glad at least one of us did.

----------------------------------

I had another Dr check up on Monday. All was well in baby land. Heart beat was 142. Fundal height right on track with 20 weeks. My triple screening came back good - should have just refused it cuz I would love you and fight for you no matter what...
We have our ultrasound next Wednesday. Can't wait - especially cuz Brian is coming too.

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

that's always scary!!!! glad everything is ok, and we'll continue to pray for a healthy, full-term pregnancy.