June 02, 2010

5th Dr's appt

Today baby was sitting in a really awkward position so my belly was totally lobsided. Because of that my Dr. did my fundal height horizontally and vertically - both measuring right on 30 weeks. He felt around and said baby was sitting transverse/breech - which makes sense because I haven't had too many rib 'shots' yet.
[Oh, and writing the word *shots* reminded me that I haven't had my Rhogam injection (for being Rh Neg) yet....I guess I better remind him next week...]
I passed my diabetic screening test and other blood work so that's a positive.
My BP was low again tho...
Baby's heart beat was 146 - I'm leaning more towards girl again. Both of my boys were in the mid 130's the 2nd & 3rd trimester and this one's mid 140's...maybe those old wives tales are true ;)
I've gained 20 lbs so far. A couple lbs heavier then with Brennan but exactly the same as with Kellan. Except this coming month (with Kellan) was when I lost weight...so we'll see if that is just how my body works or if I'll have a little 'extra' this time around.
Overall it was a pretty routine and uneventful check-up. My favorite kind!
I'm going every 2 weeks for checkups now...time is tick-tick-ticking away!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Transverse/breech... not cool. Good thing that Baby has lots of time to change that. We all know that it can happen, right Paige???? :)

I had something else I was going to say, but then I forgot... hmmmmm....

Yay for good check-ups!