Just about forgot about my appt this morning. Luckily I remembered with enough time to shower and put clothes on Kellan. Oh, and I put clothes on too :)
I got to the clinic and went straight to the lab to do the usuals: pee in a cup, poke my finger and step on the scale. They weren't behind (yet) so I got to go right into the exam room.
Kellan was a gem. He didn't try to run away or relocate all the contents of my wallet on the floor - he just had a snack, read his book and played with this cars. I think he's getting used to these drills - he doesn't cry any more when I get my BP taken and he may have even smiled at the Dr today! Things are looking up!
Anyways, baby checked out good. Saturday night baby was transverse (again) so was glad to hear him say the head was down. I get a wee bit worried everytime that happens...for 2 reasons... 1) if baby stays head down then there is less chance of having that one extra twist in the cord. and 2) obviously I want to avoid a c-section. As long as baby is head down when it needs to be then I'll be good.
Heartbeat was good and strong. No little hiccups or skips. The Dr has been having a hard time getting the fetal echocardiogram booked - so I'm secretly hoping I can go without. He did want me to go for another non-stress test so I'm not out of the woods as far as the poking and proding in concerned.
Hoping I only have 4 more appts to go!
1 comment:
i'm glad kellan's getting used to the appointments...i remember Taeya flipping out SO much the first time i had my BP taken, they couldn't even do it :)
Post a Comment