Mmmm...cherry pie!
Just wanna let you know, I really think TODAY is THE Day! August 11... We're sitting by the phone jus'a waitin'! We're prayin for ya!
These days that you are "overdue" seem the longest. I know...it was 2 WEEKS for me! I certainly hope it's not as long for you. You look great and I love the shadow picture.
I have a good feeling... you look so great!
love the shadow picture!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Mmmm...cherry pie!
Just wanna let you know, I really think TODAY is THE Day! August 11... We're sitting by the phone jus'a waitin'! We're prayin for ya!
These days that you are "overdue" seem the longest. I know...it was 2 WEEKS for me! I certainly hope it's not as long for you. You look great and I love the shadow picture.
I have a good feeling...
you look so great!
love the shadow picture!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment