She is starting to do longer stretches through the night again. When she was 4-5ish months she did a month long stint of 10-11 hours but then dropped down to 8 again. I figured it was a growth spurt...but it ended up lasting for 3 months :S (And honestly, I didn't try very hard to get her to sleep through the night...I love those quiet early morning moments with my girlie)
She is so happy & so smilie.
She still has 3 naps most days.
She is a slobbery, snotty mess at the moment.
She lights up every time she sees her big brother.
She is super ticklish.
She is chatty. Such a girl.
2 comments:
Awww...she's so completely adorable! Wow, three naps a day! What a blessing to be home with your sweet kids! :)
What a couple of cute kids!!! Thanks for sharing the pics and video, so we can keep in touch with y'all.
Post a Comment