The brown cement patch on our driveway grows bigger everyday...
The once slow drip from the crack in our eaves has now turned into a steady stream of melted snow from our roof...
The dirty salt spray on our blue truck has turned to a solid splat of mud...
The ever increasing volume of bird choruses are a beautiful sound to the ear...
The evening light is getting longer and the 'after supper stroll' traffic is picking up...
I dug my purple flip flops out from under my bed and wore then to run errands. I came back home with the cuffs of my jeans soaked with the farewell of winter...
Dare I hope that spring is here to stay?!?!
2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. After a long, rainy winter, I'm looking forward to introducing my daughter to the sights, sounds, and smells of delicious spring weather :D
hey....where are you?? i'm missing your posts.
Post a Comment