Who are they anyways?
Lately I've been really searching for truth. Truth in what is healthy - the food I eat, medications, products. Truth in what is best for my kids, family, marriage. Truth in the media, truth in my faith and even in what I believe. Daily we are fed lies and it is tricky to discern who speaks in honesty.
But last night I was reminded that God is my pure source of truth.
I often am looking for the perfect devotion book or the self-help book of Christianity, forgetting the words that in that leather bound book on the shelf. True, the bible can be so confusing sometimes and I often wish I would have listened better in my Hermeneutics class at bible college (darn boyfriends), but I know that if I search and ask for truth, He will show me.
1 comment:
good reminder jen - thanks :)
Post a Comment