May 02, 2011

Dear Mr. Weatherman

It has been a crazy spring so far.  Lots happening/lots on my (our) minds.
But today, today is going to be a great day!


What is so great about today?
This is the forecast...

Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
(and for you non-Celcius people.....that is 68 degrees :)

Winter hung on for waaaay too long this year and we are needing a bright, warm and sunny day. Otherwise we WILL go nutty!


So PLEEEEEASE Mr.Weatherman.  Please be right on this one!!!

I am itching to don some flip flops and (dare I say...) shorts! and spend the whole entire afternoon in the backyard.


Please oh, please oh, please......!

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

that sounds much like what we had yesterday, so I do hope you get it! Unfortunately, we're back to ridiculous rain today :(

Carol said...

Hope you get your warm sunny day!