3 hours and 31 minutes until we get our house!!!!
I haven't pack anything yet (other than the garage full of still packed boxes). We have 3 weeks to move over so since I like to start fresh and clean and KNOW things are clean, I'd rather paint and clean and paint and clean and clean some more THEN move things in. So that's what I'm going to do. I have 2 boxes of cleaning supplies and my mop sitting by the door all ready to go. I'm going to go dig out the unpacked box of toys for the kids, buy a new baby gate then at 11:59 I will be waiting outside *new* house anxiously waiting for our realtor to bring the keys.
Brian gets off early this afternoon so after I allow him a (short) nap (since he worked nights) I will get him to start bustin' out some kitchen cupboards :)
I was planning on going to mom & tots this morning to distract my impatient mind but I'm suffering from a case of car sickness. I always thought I was ok in vehicles, but flat and straight prairie roads aren't the best gauge for that. The kids and I went to Kelowna yesterday with a friend and I haven't been able to kick the effects of the windy road. Barf (but not literally - THANKFULLY!)
So, I'll bum around here and watch the hours and minutes slowly tick by. 3 hours and 19 minutes now! ;)
4 comments:
How exciting! You have ambitious plans for the first day! Have fun cleaning and painting and cleaning some more.
SOOOO excited for you - and i love the title on your blog now ;)
Yay! Yay! Yay!
SO? How was your first day?
Post a Comment